Do you have a home inspection question? Call me today!
Some questions often asked…
Why should I spend the money on a home inspection?
- As a certified inspector, I can inspect all areas of the house to see if any are in need of repair and/or replaced which can save you thousands of dollars down the road.
I have a mobile home, can you inspect that?
- Yes, I am certified to inspect various types and sizes of houses; such as, single, duplex, condominiums, barndominiums, mobile homes, tiny houses, other.
How much does it cost?
- Depending on the size, age, type of home, are some factors that can vary the cost. Call me today for more information on pricing.
Will you let me know if my home is up to code?
- I only inspect the condition of the home, I am not authorized to verify any building codes.
Can you offer an appraisal value?
- As a home inspector, I can only determine the condition of your home’s structure. The appraiser will review your property to determine the value.
I am selling my home, can you do pre-listing home inspections?
- Yes, I can inspect your home and inform you of any repairs/replacements that may be needed in order to achieve your asking price.
How long does an inspection take, since I work weekdays.
- Generally, inspections take 2-4 hours depending on variables such as the size of your home, the condition of the home, and age of home.
- I am available on weekends to inspect your home.
Do I have to be there during inspection?
- If you are not able to be there, we can meet and review the final inspection report.
What does InterNACHI Certified Professional Inspector entail?
As an InterNACHI® Certified Professional Inspector®:
- I’m required to stay up-to-date with the industry’s most rigorous Continuing Education through online, video, and live training courses, which have been awarded more than 1,400 approvals and accreditations by governmental and other agencies.
- I adhere to a comprehensive Standards of Practice to ensure that you receive a detailed and accurate home inspection.
- I abide by a strict Code of Ethics, which puts my clients first and protects their rights as consumers.
- I use state-of-the-art inspection tools and reporting software so that my clients can make informed decisions about the homes they want to buy or sell.